Responsible for implementing internal events, communications & knowledge sharing. Culture Coordinator will: deepen cross-functional team camaraderie, help to underline our ALLTITE values and proactively direct the company toward a better place to work.
Additionally, through marketing organization & social media; coordinator can help establish channel-based brand identity; positioning ALLTITE strategically in the industrial services marketplace.
STRATEGIC VALUE OF THE ROLE
Improves internal and external visibility/Builds a more robust culture/Generates leads for the sales team
Works directly for the VP of Opportunity and is highly collaborative with cross-functional second level managers and specialty teams. Forward-thinking, fast paced, willing to gain a strong knowledge of the ALLTITE landscape.
• Becomes the “eyes and ears” of ALLTITE’s internal brand; listening to their peers and planning initiatives that help to build a stronger culture.
• Directly manages social media calendar through HOOTSUITE with demonstrated ability to deliver consistently strong, measurable results through lead generation and weekly analytics reporting specific to Facebook, Linked-in, Instagram and YouTube.
• Budgets, plans and implements *dynamic* (Internal and External) events in order to create remarkable experiences that reflect our core values. This may include quarterly planning meetings, nonprofit events, special team meetings, safety & diversity spotlights as well as tradeshows and customer facing activities.
• Coordinates with external vendors and 1099 contractors in order to deliver timely materials for branding and marketing efforts.
• Implements programs & processes for company engagement & knowledge including: New Employee welcome packets, Birthday acknowledgements, games and contests.
• The more the coordinator is willing to do to deepen their company engagement; the more successful the role will be.
• Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
• A high capacity for understanding internal business systems.
• Must demonstrate an ability to problem solve, learn new processes, and change as needed.
• Ability to convey complex ideas and thoughts via written and verbal communication in a timely fashion.
• Ability to adjust to varying customer and co-worker communication styles and personalities.
• Satisfactory background check.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. without aid on occasion and ability to sit at a desk for four hours using a computer.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Non-exempt position, base wage ($17 to $20 per hour)