Corporate Account Manager
The Corporate Account Manager’s primary responsibility is generating new business targeting services in Wind Energy. The success of this role depends on their ability to strategically differentiate Alltite through a multi-threaded sale. This will include: creating deeper business relationships with customers, establishing multiple touch-points within an organization, and the ability to close single site projects to company wide service agreements.
• Communicating the key differentiators of Alltite’s core competencies to customers
• Utilizing web-based platforms to host Teams meetings in order to teach and challenge customer assumptions
• Scaling current customers into larger, long term contracts
• Quickly and efficiently building consensus across a customer’s organizations
• Tailoring Alltite services for successful contract negotiation
• Engagement with customers; being able to adapt communication style to the different decision-makers within a company (i.e., IT Staff, Service Managers, Quality Management, etc.)
• Utilizing case studies and customer successes to spur new interactions with customers
• Works with Alltite’s quality and operations team to ensure consistent implementation across a customer’s organization.
• Ownership in generating service based revenue, and building upon new and current customer base.
• Owns the quoting process, considering profitability and gross margin on each job to ensure the best deal for Alltite and the customer.
• Maintains customer input and accurate CRM documentation.
• Ability to forecast accurately for the quarterly and yearly pipeline.
• Balance time and schedule to maximize the number of touchpoints with each customer.
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills and constructive team engagement, which may include problem-solving with both internal and external customers.
• Implements bolting services with time and availability in mind.
• Maintains a fun, optimistic, can-do outlook regardless of circumstances to create success.
• Works with team members to collaborate, create value for customers, and drive sales.
• Strives to keep the customer at the core of every decision made.
• Consistently earning the trust of coworkers and customers by demonstrating integrity and reliability.
• Entrepreneurially owns their role with passion, innovation, and adaptability.
• Responsible for forecasting current territory.
• Maintains a level of flexibility in order to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
• Completes other special projects or duties as requested.
• Embrace change.
• Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
• A high capacity for understanding internal business systems.
• Must demonstrate an ability to problem solve, learn new processes, and change as needed.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to convey complex ideas and thoughts via written and verbal communication in a timely fashion.
• Ability to adjust to varying customer and co-worker communication styles and personalities.
• Satisfactory background check.
• Ability to lift 50 lbs. without aid on occasion and ability to sit at a desk for four hours using a computer.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Mechanically inclined
• Two or more years of experience in Sales or Customer Service
• Experience in with Microsoft Dynamics Office products or other ERP and CRM systems
Non-exempt position, base wage